In a bid to return the club to its glory days, acting chairman of Kano Pillars Ibrahim Galadima has set up a six-man Technical advisory committee.
According to the media officer of the Sai Masu Gida side, the members of the committee are: Rabi’u Muhammad from Bayero University Kano , BUK as Chairman, Faruk Haladu, Aminu Jafaru, Chief Magistrate Tijjani Sale Minjibir, Bashir Idris Mu’azu as members with Alhaji Muhammad Abba as secretary.
Malikawa said “Inaugurating the committee at Kano state Sports Commission conference Hall, Acting Chairman of the club Alhaji Ibrahim Galadima said the committee members were appointed based on their wealth of experience in football administration.
The committee have the following as their mandate as revealed in a letter to the chairman of the committee.
- examine the present composition of the players, technical Crew and backrooms staff with a view to suggesting the way forward.
- identify Players whose services were rendered based on their desire to remain with the club.
- determine the relevance of the players who still have one more season with the club.
- proceed to suggest modalities of engaging the services of the club technical crew and players where necessary.
- recommend an ideal and realistic structure in line with national and global standards and;
- any other recommendations
The committee is to begin work immediately.